Website Apply to:
- Market leader
- Senior opportunity
- Attractive expatriate package
Summary: Great opportunity for a senior manufacturing specialist to lead operations in PNG for a major FMCG company. Great salary and benefits package on offer
Job Description: Our client is a recognised leader in the manufacturing and distribution of FMCG products throughout PNG. An opportunity has arisen for a Head of Operations to oversee production, engineering and maintenance, quality control, OH&S, logistics and distribution.
Based in Lae, key responsibilities will include;
- management of all day to day operations in PNG
- facilitation of capital investments projects to continuously improve operational performance
- leading the team in delivering the annual business plan through meeting operational
- driving continuous improvement and providing future vision / direction.
- developing annually KPI’s that are aligned to the business objectives
- ensuring safety and quality of products and teams.
The successful candidate will ideally have strong experience operational management within FMCG manufacturing covering production, plant management and supply-chain. The ability to lead and manage a large PNG workforce whilst maintaining high company standards is essential.
PNG is a challenging environment and does not suit all personalities. To thrive in this environment, you must be hands on and respectful of local culture and customs.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send through an up to date CV to Scott Craig of Podium People Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott can be contacted on 0402 913 294 if you have any questions prior to sending through your application.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.