Website Apply to:
- Diverse International Organisation
- A key finance department role
- Residential status in Papua New Guinea
Summary: Exciting new role by Podium People Solutions for our client in Papua New Guinea.
Job Description: An experienced Insurance Manager is required to manage all insurance programs with our client in Papua New Guinea. You will be joining a multi-national organisation with a diverse range of businesses in PNG, covering the shipping, logistics and property sectors. As you can imagine this exposes the company to all manner of risk and hence this Insurance Manager position holds a key role in the ongoing success of the Group.
The core responsibilities of the role will be to manage the overall insurance programs including but not limited to assets, contractual liabilities, workers compensation, medical insurance and claims litigation cases. You will be supported by a small team within the broader corporate administration and finance team however half of your role will be out in the business spending time supporting senior managers in their risk needs and ensuring our contractual liabilities with regards to insurance requirements, indemnities given etc. are appropriately met. This role reports directly to the Finance Director.
The skills, experience and qualifications we aim to source for our client in this assignment are.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance or commerce is crucial to the role and to secure your work permit
- Basic understanding of Corporate Finance, Probability, Forecasting and Risk modelling
- Prior experience working with a comparable company managing their insurance operations
- Skills in working with, advising and influencing senior management
- Be a team player and collaborator
- Be a strategic thinker
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
Prior leadership experience and/or department manager will be highly regarded. The position will be a residential expatriate role based in Port Moresby. Prior exposure to PNG or similar emerging markets will be valued by our client although not a definite requirement. The package will include typical benefits that can be explained to you during the interview process if you are not aware. To apply for this role please email your CV to Mark at email@example.com or to discuss further call +61 401 404 451.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.