Website Apply to:
- Sydney West location
- Fast paced, retail sector
- Be the ‘hub of the wheel’
Summary: Come and join one of Australia’s busiest and most progressive furniture brands as they continue their exciting growth.
Job Description: Come and be a part of this growing manufacturing and retail organisation. 2020 has been a challenge for many but it has been a year of expansion for this Australian success story. Producing a range of household furniture items they operate warehousing, manufacturing and dozens of retail facilities, all under the health and safety watch for this key management individual.
Some of the most valued qualities our client requires, and the reason for those are;
- You will wear a few hats in this role, and for that reason we require a very strong communicator. You will be a part of the HSW team, and seen as a member of each of the separate business units as your job is key to their success. We require a person that can communicate with staff in all environments and at all levels.
- Retail is an ever-changing environment and HSW needs to be flexible and adaptable. Their safety management system is in place; however, the position requires a person that is skilled at writing HSW policy to keep up with these changes.
- Being a HSW professional you will be skilled at collaboration and influencing stakeholders, once again utilising your communication skills.
- Our client would love to have a person in this role, experienced in the retail sector, with HSW skills at an operational level and a strategic level.
- As a member of the leadership team broadly, our client would like to have an experienced individual in the role, tertiary qualified in safety.
- With so many facilities and retail outlets the position will require fairly regular domestic travel. You will need a drivers licence, and will enjoy getting out into the businesses and being seen. This is not a job that can be done via the phone or zoom calls.
There is obviously much more to this position that communicated here and in the video. So, for a more detailed discussion call Mark on the number below. Cultural fit will be a big part of this process, and if that is right, we are confident that you will enjoy a long a successful career with this company.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss please call Mark on +61 401404451.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.