Website Apply to:
- A leading brand in the FMCG Sector
- Lae, or Port Moresby base
- Strong strategic focus
Summary: Take on this key leadership role with one of PNGs most recognised brands.
Job Description: This household brand, one of the most respected in PNG has provided crucial food products to Papua New Guineans for nearly 40 years. Employing over 1000 staff it supports families through the opportunities and products it provides to all people in the country.
As the Marketing Manager you will play a critical role in the sales and marketing division. Your core responsibilities will be to use your marketing and leadership skills to drive the strategic marketing direction of the company. The key qualities we require of this person and why they are needed are;
- Proven experience building and executing marketing strategies as our client is at a new juncture in the business.
- Whilst FMCG experience is not essential, we do require proven brand management experience. You will be called upon to develop and implement an innovative and effective brand strategy for all company brands. Your team are also responsible for maximising the company’s exposure in all retail outlets to maximise profitable sales at store level.
- Knowing your market through research and analysis is crucial to the role so prior experience in PNG is advantageous although having worked in emerging markets will also be highly valued.
- You will manage all aspects of the company’s communication and media strategy.
- You will manage all sponsorship agreements and various corporate relationships.
- Project management skills are required for the role. Not just the design of the project but also leading your team through execution to completion.
- You will be managing a substantial budget so prior experience in planning and adhering to budgetary process will be important in this role.
- Previous leadership experience is obviously crucial. You will have a skilled and committed team of 20 in this role.
In this role you will be managing a diverse portfolio of products each with their own requirements for the different regions of PNG, so there is terrific opportunity to show your range of creative and strategic skills. You will be responsible for one of PNGs most recognisable brands and oversee many major projects throughout the year. We look forward to receiving your application and talking to you further about the role and how it may suit as your next career step.
To apply please do so through this ad or email your CV to Mark Turner from Podium at email@example.com and you can call or WhatsApp to +61 401 404 451.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.