Website Apply to:
- Oil & Gas sector
- Broad logistics responsibilities
- Stable management team
Summary: Supplier of products and services to the oil & gas sector are looking for a hands-on logistics professional to manage the day to day operations.
Job Description: Our client services the oil & gas, and petrochemical industries by sourcing and supplying quality products and services to owners and operators, refineries, plants and off-shore facilities. Based in Melbourne, they service a large client base across Australia, as well as in New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and South East Asia.
We are searching for a hands-on Operations Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of the company. The duties and responsibilities will include –
- Managing the warehouse, inventory, and purchasing functions of the company.
- Overseeing the equipment hire and service departments.
- Inbound and outbound freight and logistics.
- Managing and mentoring the small team to ensure high levels of productivity and quality.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers, suppliers, and manufacturers.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on operational performance, KPIs, and budget.
The successful candidate must be very hands on and enjoy working as part of a stable, close knit team.
To be considered for this position, you must have previous experience in inventory control, warehousing and purchasing, and will ideally have knowledge of MYOB. This person must also have mechanical aptitude and have good communication and leadership skills. You will also need to have a manual drivers licence as you may be required to use the work vehicle.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic and growing company, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions, please call Scott on 0402 913 294.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.