Website Apply to:
- Food manufacturing
- Relocation assistance included
- Key leadership role in the team
Summary: Crucial leadership role in the agribusiness company based in the Riverina region. Food production experience is required ideally from rural sector.
Job Description: Join the leadership team of one of Australia’s most active and developing agricultural Groups by managing this complex facility in the Riverina. Bring your extensive talents in manufacturing operations management to the team and be a part of producing a product that is key to thousands of families around the country.
As the Operations Manager for this site you will ensure an efficient operation of the manufacturing function through the creation of a safe, engaged and committed workforce.
Some of the key qualities required for this role are;
- Significant exposure to manufacturing and supply chain from the FMCG sector
- Knowledge and understanding of quality principles such as GMP, HACCP
- Proven experience planning and managing to budgets and forecasts, CapEx and OpEx
- The ability to take broad company strategies and operationalise those into targets for each of the business units
- Experience driving a manufacturing workforce towards a quality focussed culture
- An appropriate level of IT skills, with SAP experience beneficial
- A level of familiarity with plant and equipment engineering
- Experience with agricultural operations, managing crop supply and production cycles
- Project management experience will be valuable in the role as you drive improvements in your site constantly
Your team will be approximately 250 in size so your managerial skills will be a key factor in our clients’ decision. We will be looking for evidence of modern leadership skills; mentoring, coaching, influencing and development of your staff from trainees on the factory floor through to your managerial group.
Tertiary qualifications in engineering, manufacturing will certainly enhance your application. You will be joining a business that is prominent in it’s town so we hope to find a person that enjoys the responsibility of a close-knit community environment.
To apply please email your CV to Mark Turner @email@example.com or to discuss specifics call on +61 401404451. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.