Website Apply to:
- Brisbane Southwest location
- Full time or part time will be considered
- Happy team, stable future
Summary: An experienced payroll professional is required for this ever expanding civil construction company.
Job Description: Over the last 2 years, this civil construction company has enjoyed 50% growth and the future certainly looks bright. Based on Southwest Brisbane with parking onsite, they have new office space and for this role would consider a person that is looking for 4 days or 5 days work per week. An attractive salary package awaits the successful individual.
As an experienced payroll officer, you will know the duties of this role. Below are some of the key components of the job that will help you decide if this is the role for you;
- As of this week, the payroll will be approximately 140 staff, including company staff and on-site contractors.
- This is the construction industry so you will be providing customer service to tradesmen, drivers, management and administrative staff. Experience from the construction industry and with EBA’s and varying awards, will be highly regarded.
- This role will suit an experienced communicator that can provide accurate & timely response whilst maintaining relationships with the team.
- You will ensure all staff records are accurate, including superannuation, leave and taxation records.
- Manage reporting requirements as requested by management.
- A new internal finance and payroll system is being implemented so all staff will be trained. Your prior experience with manual and online payroll systems will help with your understanding of this system, and your ease in settling into the job. We do not require experience on a specific payroll system.
If you are eager for a full-time role, the remainder of your week after payroll completion, is expected to be 1-2 days. In that time, you will work with the finance team with other requirements. Your prior experience with areas such as accounts payable, receivables, financial reporting and general administration will be valuable and will help your team greatly.
In summary, this role requires an experienced payroll specialist, ideally from a ‘blue collar’ industry, with the communication and customer service style to suit. You will have solid knowledge of payroll legislation in Australia. The payroll function in this business is being remodeled so you will play a key role in establishing that, with the support of the Finance Manager, who you report to in this team.
I look forward to talking to you and if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, call Mark on +61 401 404 451 and email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.