Website Apply to:
- 12-month fixed term contract
- Foods sector
- Major Australian food producer
Summary: Important senior management position for Multi-National foods manufacturing company with ambitious growth goals.
Job Description: Whilst this is a 12-month contract at this stage, please do not let that put you off from applying. I can explain to you the reasons for that and there are still potential avenues for a long career with our client in this role.
You will be joining a company that represents many brands that will be found in pantries all over the Asia Pacific region. This particular company within the broader Group is a Brisbane based manufacturing operation producing approximately 50 different food products.
You will be leading a team of approximately 30 staff across a 24/5 operation. We would love to see experience in diverse work spaces, with skills managing manual work flow sites, not just heavily automated sites.
- Previous experience leading within a chilled food environment is essential, with understanding safe practices of handling, transport and storage of chilled product.
- HACCP qualifications
- Current Queensland driver license or equivalent will be required.
- First Aid certificate will be required.
- Maintaining a safe and quality focuses workplace
- Experience with raw, uncooked or heat treated ingredients
- Experience with cold chain such as primary and secondary chilling.
Our client has an ambitious growth agenda for these brands. You will be joining a team that will be instrumental in that growth and many changes lie ahead for this team. If you are a Production Manager from a chilled foods manufacturing background then we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to Mark Turner at email@example.com or call Mark on 0401404451.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.