Website Apply to:
- Relocation assistance included
- Multi-national food production employer
- Diverse project list
Summary: Make a ‘tree change’ and join one of Australias most recognisable food brands in their Rivderina operations, as a key member of their engineering team
Job Description: This part of Australia can sometimes be considered ‘sleepy’ and whilst that may be correct, it doesn’t change the fact that it has many wonderful characteristics for individuals and families alike. And, there is a thriving agribusiness industry that offers incredible career opportunities such as this one with my client.
In this important role in the organisation you will be part of a group of 6 engineers that manage projects across all of their facilities in the Asia Pacific region. There will be some travel required to these facilities. These projects are as diverse as the company itself, across their exposure to technology, manufacturing, infrastructure, supply chain and operations in general.
Fundamentally, your job will provide support to the Group businesses through the delivery of electrical and automation projects, provision of technical support, and the delivery of associated project works. This will obviously include full responsibility for electrical systems and compliance with statutory requirements.
Some of the key requirements our client requires and the reasons behind those are;
- Leeton and surrounding towns base. There are many towns in the Riverina region, and we will require you to be based here, due to the demands of the role in these three key facilities.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering qualifications are required and an electrical trade certificate would be an advantage for this position. Solid understanding of Australian standards for electrical installations is required.
- You will be a critical member of the Project Team but more broadly a resource for all staff and management in the company, providing advice on electrical and control matter. Therefore, we require a person that communicates well, will build relationships internally and externally, and enjoys providing that level of support.
- You will be a problem solver, eager to help to keep operations moving forward in line with established company regulations.
- This role will suit an experienced electrical engineer rather than a new graduate with a couple of years’ experience. (I am prepared to be convinced otherwise) You will be developing new specifications for equipment purchases, developing and assessing equipment tenders and commissioning and integrating electrical systems in a brownfields environment.
The career opportunities are extensive with this organisation as they continue on their journey of acquisition and growth of their businesses around the world. Personal or family relocation assistance to the area will be available for the successful candidate. To discuss this role in more detail, call Mark on +61 401 404 451 and we look forward to receiving your CV at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.