Website Apply to:
- Leeton based
- Food production sector
- Excellent career progression potential
Summary: Crucial position with multi-national food producer, based in Leeton and surrounding towns. Strong long term career potential.
Job Description: This crucial position will see you joining one of Australia’s most recognisable food brands in their manufacturing and operations hub in the Riverina. Your primary purpose will be to optimise work efficiency by leading the stakeholders to follow the business’s planning and scheduling processes which relates directly to the preparation of the maintenance activities. This includes generation of job plans with basic information on skill, parts required, tools, duration, acceptance criteria, safety and quality.
Our client would like to see solid experience in maintenance and planning, but any industry sector will be considered. We feel the skills are quite transferable as long as you do have some level of technical knowledge from the maintenance industry.
The other key skills and qualities we require in this person are;
- Knowledge of equipment operation and principles
- Experience with maintenance planning and scheduling processes and systems
- We will require SAP PM module experience for plant maintenance
- You will get the opportunity to be involved in a variety of different projects across the different sites so prior project management experience is advantageous.
- Prior experience providing an overall plan for the maintenance department and working with the team to achieve outcomes
- An eagerness to build strong long-lasting relationships with your colleagues based on trust and respect
This position requires an excellent communicator in the role. You’ll liaise via phone, email and face to face, with internal and external teams of engineers, technicians, and contractors to identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to equipment and systems. You will use your influencing and negotiation skills every day. You will often be the ‘hub of the wheel’ for maintenance activities in the business.
You will be committed to continuous improvement in this role, a person that loves to drive positive change in your areas of influence in the company.
Our client will consider relocation within Australia for this position although moving to a different regional location is a move that should be considered thoroughly before you apply. The Riverina is a lovely family orientated community with excellent facilities and schools. You will be joining a company that has a history of long-term employee tenure, and opportunities globally if that is your career aspirations.
To discuss further, call Mark on +61 401404451 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.