Website Apply to:
- Global food manufacturer
- Leadership opportunity
- Residential expatriate package
Summary: Great opportunity for an experienced Food Technologist to join an iconic global food company. Port Moresby based.
- Ensuring product isn’t impacted by food safety or major quality issues in the form of recalls or withdrawals from the marketplace.
- Implementing and enforcing the group’s global quality standards and policies.
- Assuring compliance to all relevant food safety standards, regulations and customer requirements.
- Facilitating the delivery of agreed FSQ targets for the factories.
- Working closely with operations and other stakeholders to minimise factory incidents and drive continuous improvement of both quality and processes.
- Ensuring that products comply with local and international legislation from a regulatory affairs point of view.
- Ensure that products follow group standards for new product development.
- Develop staff by using a program of coaching to expand the capability of the quality team and provide succession opportunities for the future.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV to Scott Craig at Podium email@example.com or if you have any questions, Scott can be contacted on 0402 913 294.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.